Export - Customers outside of Sweden
Outrigger pads - How to place an order
- All correspondence takes place in English (except Danish and Norwegian)
- All prices are stated in Swedish kronor (SEK)
- Our payment terms are payment in advance prior to delivery
- All outrigger pads are sent with DB Schenker as the shipping company
How to order:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the outrigger pads you wish to order.
Please include the following information in your email:
Corporate ID number/organisation number
The item number for the outrigger pads you wish to order
The number (quantity) of outrigger pads you wish to order
Name and number of the person placing the order
- We will then reply with a price confirmation for your order as well as the freight cost. We will also inform you of the delivery lead time and whether we have the desired quantity of outrigger pads in stock.
- If you accept our offer (including the freight cost), please send us a confirmation via email.
- When we have received your confirmation, we will send you an invoice via email.
- When we have received payment of your invoice, the outrigger pads will be shipped, either on a pallet or as a package.
- All goods are sent with DB Schenker and all shipments can be tracked via a link that you receive via email.
How much weight can the outrigger pads support?
It is not possible to provide an exact answer to this question. The maximum supportable weight depends on the pressure point from above and the nature of the surface. Please follow the recommendations provided for each product.
What material are the outrigger pads made from?
The material in the outrigger pads is HDPE 500*. The colour of the material is mixed/multicoloured, which means that colour variations may occur.
* HDPE – High-density polyethylene